A soybean field in Western Iowa. Photographed in 2016 near Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Farming in Iowa is a family affair – and very diversified, or different. Farmers raise many different kinds of crops and animals on farms in Iowa. More than 85 percent of Iowa’s land is farmed. Take a drive around the state and you’ll see their handiwork out every window. Fields of corn, alfalfa, and soybeans, as is in this image captured in early autumn.
Note Card Information
- Black border on the front
- Includes envelope
- Includes 5×7 Protec Clos Crystal Clear Quality Bag
- Photo card is 4″ x 6″ (Window opening 5-5/8″ x 3-5/8″)
- Finished photo card size is 5″ x 7″
- Photo cards are made from recycled textured card stock and printed with a soybean-based ink.